The Education is intended to develop basic learning skills, reading, writing, and arithmetic and life skills, necessary for the children to survive and improve the quality of life.
College anthem song about our College typically have little to do with academia can be considered courses of study. With a new academic term just around the corner,
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
As a measure of training students for physical fitness, self-discipline and patriotism, there are one NCC Units for boys. There are maximum numbers of Cadets compare to any other colleges which are affiliated to Hemchadrachary North Gujarat University.
The Cadets from these units have participated in Republic Day Parade at the City function, State function and National Parade on Rajpath. Our cadets have performed rescue operations at the time of natural calamities or disasters in any part of the country.
Shri Rajesh Kharadi is the (I/C)NCC Officer.
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are :
Understand the community in which they work.Understand themselves in relation to their community.Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.Develop among them selves a sense of social and civic responsibility.Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and practice national integration and social harmonyThere are 1.5 units of NSS, for boys and girls 150 students join NSS every year.This activity is to promote hard working, simplicity and social duty. Students are trained to do community work and provide services at the time of camps being held at villages.NSS members, perform various activities in the village viz. cleaning, health awareness, literacy for illiterates, cultural programs etc
Units is being coordinated by Dr. H. S. Kharadi and Dr. S. M. Dave
Co-Curricular & Extra Curricular Activities
- The institute has been organizing following activities for the all round development of students.
- Celebration of cultural and national festivals.
- Celebration of Guru Purnima
- Celebration of Teachers Day
- Celebration of Annual Day
- Participation in youth festival of university.
- Essay, Quiz and Debate/ Elocution competition.
- Student seminar and group discussion.
- Industrial Tour, Academic Tour, Botanical Tour, visit of various Research Institute.
- Participation and paper presentation at state & National level scientific seminars/conferences.
- Science in Nature – Club activity
- Sports Day Celebration
- Organization of state level & University level seminar at College
- Personality Development & Communication skills Development Seminars & Lecturers.
- Felicitation of scholar students at university examination and other activities.
- General Discipline during college programme
- Health Activity
- Thalesamia Testing Camp
- Alumni Association
- Parent/Guardian Association
- Carrier Guidance Cell UDISHA
- SSIP Innovative Project Works
Sir P T Science College, Modasa is acting as a medium for developing a healthy interaction and network with the industry and the corporate sector to organize campus recruitments.
- To accomplish it, and to provide proper guidance to the student’s college carry out following activities.
- To have a healthy interaction and network with industries and corporate sectors.
- To arrange industrial training and visits.
- To arrange guest lectures and interaction of students with industrial experts.
- To arrange onsite training programmes and summer training programmes.
- To arrange campus interviews.
- To train the students for competitive examination.
In the competitive environment of higher education, the institute offers the Ph. D. course in the field of chemistry. Similarly, the faculty members are highly qualified and well experienced. Most of them are actively in touch with research work; presenting & attending national level & international level seminars & conferences, publishing research papers in the reputed journals, publishing their expertise to other organizations of the society, take part in workshops& training courses etc.
Dr. S. V. Patel, have been recognized as a Ph. D. guide in Chemistry and Dr. S. D. Vediya and Dr. M. S. Jangid, in Botany for H.N.G. Uni., Patan.
Most of our faculty members have completed their Ph.D. work & obtained the Degree.
Not only the faculty members but the students also actively are engaged in research activities like: Field work, project, attending the seminars, presenting the papers in the state level and national level seminar.
- To organize science related activities, which develop original thinking and widen the horizon of knowledge
- To develop scientific aptitude amongst the students.
- Dr. S V Patel : Assosiate Professor, Dept. of Chemistry
- Prof. G L Vekaria : Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics
- Dr. M S Jangid : Assosiate Professor, Dept. of Biology
- Orgenize NSE’S with the coordination of IAPT Kanpur.
- Orgenize NGPE with the coordination of IAPT Kanpur
- Celebretion of Science day.